1. LITTLE CUT has already won last month and despite the weak field may not win again though the rider is good. INDIAN BRIDE has an outside chance being a youngster. SPICY MOVE is tracking well. YARE impressed in last run and should be the one to do well in early part of the season.
2. The number of runners from the same connections is a big indicator here and indicates a strong chance for SPARLING GOLD to repeat and beat ROSE who is tracking well. CLAS impressed in gates and may place.
3. MOONGATE MAN will be fancied to repeat based on last impressive win, the rider has been most ordinary here, afraid to take the initiative. The younger and speedy DAZZLE has been well prepared and given a run, should score. FLYING MAJESTY is tracking well. KATMAI has an outside chance to place, is unreliable type.
4. FASCINATING MEMORY has come to hand and won well in last outing to be strongly fancied again. The only horse who has an outside chance is class 3 winner at Bangalore, FANAA . She has come down in scales and is tracking for the day, the rider is capable to go all the way. MOOVIE QUEEN is speedy and at low weights.
FANAA- Both ways.
5. DREAM DEBUT is tracking well and has a rookie who is yet to win. SUDDEN IMPACT is in good form, handicap is stiff. BEATRICE won well and may be tried again. TAKE A CHANCE is best on handicap but the horse has disappointed so far?
EAT-SUDDEN IMPACT if favorite. TAKE A CHANCE –Place
6. LITTLE MASTER is the form horse with a good jockey. ASHWA PARINDA has been prepared and given a run. BLACK THUNDER may fight out, the gates were impressive. SANGREAL has an allowance jockey to place again.
ASHWA PARINDA-Both ways.
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:03 AM