1. NASEEBDAR is an aged horse who has won 3 races in Western Circuit, may run well. BLACK VIRGIN is a youngster who comes into reckoning based on last run and the very weak field. RED REEF was under the whip but failed narrowly to NONIOS who won again, should deliver now. PRINCE RAILCO is a winner of two races who is down in scales.
2. SUCCESSFUL DREAM is looking fit, may need this run. ABSOLUT should build up on last forward attempt. DAZZLING LIGHT has a chance to place, looks tough for a win. JOHNNY BRAVO with this jockey can go all way.
EAT-DAZZLING LIGHT OR JOHNNY BRAVO-WIN
3. ASHWA PALLAVI looks better than ASHWA PAYALIA but the placement of riders is otherwise. DIVINE GRACE has improved with last run FEARLESS TIGER is speedy and has weights in favor.
4. BEYOND COMPARE is tracking well , can run for win.. SPLENDID MAN finished on well in last run. ASHWA GAMINI has tough handicap. ASHWA PRABHA is knocking for a win.
SPLENDID MAN-Both Ways.
5. SHUBH SHUBH has to deal with handicap and step up in distance, has best form. ASHWA PRATAP was slowly away yet ran well in last encounter. THE ROCK is not going to surrender lead easily if taken to front, can upset.
EAT-SHUBH SHUBH OR ASHWA PRATAP –Both ways.
6. DOON BOY goes over the pet distance. RISING PRINCESS is unreliable mare. BEST OF LUCK should do well again. BENEDICTUS has a rookie rider, can win based on last run.
NOTE---BANGALORE RACES POSTING WILL BE IN DUE TIME
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 8:36 AM