1. BLACK HUSSAR has been given easy runs by the most non performing trainer in Mumbai, may run on board under this average jockey. RISING PRINCESS has an allowance jockey, may place. HYMN STAR is speedy. TRIBAL WARRIOR appeals due to handicap & rider.
TRIBAL WARRIOR-HYMN STAR-BLACK HUSSAR
2. DESERT DUST can upset as he is the only non winner in the season who appeals on handicap & the tracks are good. KINGDOM OF LOVE is in fine form. MILES AND MORE is a moody type.
DESERT DUST-MILES AND MORE
3. NECTAR JEWEL ran a good 3rd, the betting stable is likely to fancy his chances here. WALKING TALL is tracking well. PACEMAKER ran an improved race, will hit the front. ELEMENTTO ANGEL was suggestive in the last run.
PACEMAKER-NECTAR JEWEL-ELEMENTTO ANGEL
4. BEAU JOLOIS has run well enough in the last couple of runs. CYCLADES ran a forward race in better company, this brother to ENAKSI has a good chance. FORCE OF LAW has a speedy pedigree. FIRE QUEEN is well bred. YOWZA is working well.
5. ASCELIPIEON was a too good winner, later it ran below par, looks like it had problems. SOLID BLACK was a notable winner. TRUE ELEGANCE is tracking well. PREMIER QUEEN was ridden to loose by the canny Narredu, may win if ridden in check as the breeding is tops.
PEMIER QUEEN-ASCELEPION-true elegance
6. FIDEL DEFENSER & FOCUS ran close last time. HYMNS TO FREEDOM was a faraway 2nd to FEET OF FLAMES. KAPATHOS is brother to useful ALAMSHARA, may need this run. ROMMEL is by the winner of Bangalore Oaks, can surprise. GOT TO GO was a faraway 3rd, may place.
FOCUS-FIDEL DEFENSER-HYMNS TO FREEDOM
7. ST MORRITZ may run well with the claimer atop. FIERY FUTURE should have won last time, looks better placed today.MERCEDES has been a costly failure so far. LOVE FORTY ran a forward race.
FIERY FUTURE-LOVE FORTY-ST MORRITZ
DAYS BEST===FIERY FUTURE
DOUBLE==CYCLADES & TRIBAL WARRIOR
EATS==ASCELEPIEON & GOT TO GO
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:40 PM