1. COUTRYS SPARROW is the youngster who races in lowest class with an allowance rider, has a chance.ITS HIGH TIME has been a forward racer who has very ordinary opposition. GYPSY ROSE has been given a soft run, is down a lot in scales. BELIEVE IN MAGIC has the rider to do well with, note the earlier fighting run against SUMMER SENSATION.
BELIEVE IN MAGIC (7)-WIN
2. YOURE ASHWASHAKTI had shaped to win close home in last run. BE MY SUNSHINE has run a suggestive 3rd in a younger group. RIGHT OPTION has been kept easy in last run, rider repeats. GLORIOUS RYTHM won very easily and will look to repeat.
YOURE ASHWA SHAKTI(1)-WIN
GLORIOUS RYTHMN(11)/ BE MY SUNSHINE(3)—PLACE
3. DUBAI VINCITOR is a top bred who had impressed in last easy win at main centre. BEST OF LUCK had beaten the first named in maiden run and will take much comfort from that, rider repeats, has been well prepared. COUNTRYS STORM is speedy, may show out.LADY ELISE has been given a run, earlier win was a convincing one, note the good gates.
BEST OF LUCK(4)-WIN
DUBAI VINCITOR(2)/ LADY ELISE(6)—PLACE.
4. AGENT DOUBLE O SEVEN is in forward form and was beaten close home after a striding home run. LOGIC has been worked, put up a flop show when backed well in last run. Oldie OXBRIDGE had warmed up well in closing stages of last run. STRAWBERRY DREAM went unchallenged all the way and looks to repeat with the allowance rider. HELIX was given a suspect ride as odds were not suitable for the connections, may redeem at better odds now.
AGENT DOUBLE O SEVEN (1)/ STRAWBERRY DREAM(7)-PLACE.
5. REGAL GROOM has been running fair in all outings, weight is a stopper. PRIDE N GLORY was not tried in last run, the crook jockey kept the horse way behind purposely. SOLITAIRE ROYAL caught the eye with a flourishing finish, has to be tried now. TURF KING is a sprinter, trip may not suit today. RAPID ADVANCE has raced well at previous center, has been tested for response in last run, watch for support today. TRANSITION is a front racer, the oldie will look to place again.
PRIDE N GLORY(2)/ REGAL GROOM (1)-PLACE.
6. REYNOLDS has poor form, ran lethargically under an experienced rider last time. ROMEO came up well and is due for a win now. NANUK finished on from way behind, distance suits. DAY DREAMER is the youngster who pleased a lot with strong finish, can get the distance. SHARP WITTED flopped very badly and appears to dislike the surface here.
DAY DREAMER (7)/ NANUK (4)-PLACE
7. GOLDEN LILY is in smashing form and may look to defy the penalty for back to back wins all the way. HAVELOCK PRINCE has been given a run, distance is ideal. HONEST PLEASURE won confidently and has to face the penalty at this age. EL CAMINO came up with a strong finish to challenge the winner, can win now. SPLENDID LIGHT has impressed in both runs, rider repeats. ZUCHHERO is well placed on scales, can surprise.
EL CAMINO (7)-WIN
HAVELOCK PRINCE (2)/ SPLENDID LIGHT(7)-PLACE.
8. COUNTRYS KING impressed with an easy win, maintains form. ANACAPRI from the top trainer has disappointed in runs in graded races, should score in this group. ICONS DREAM put up a smashing show but beat an ordinary lot. MANHATTAN TRANSFER is a decent bred who has not been tried last time.
COUNTRYS KING(2)/ MANHATTAN TRANSFER (11)-PLACE
DAYS BEST===EL CAMINO