1. FABIO had run a fighting 2nd to ELEGENT BEAUTY at Pune over this distance, is tracking well. CELESTIAL LIGHT is pleasing in works. TCHIBOULA is a well bred who maintains form. VIKING is showing speedy tracks, the half brother to RIO looks much improved. FLAG FLYING will like the extra yards.
2. PALATIAL has come to hand late in life and is on the up, has youngsters against. VULCAN won in a ding dong battle, has looked improved in tracks and appeals on handicap. MATHAIYUS is a top bred, has been extensively worked on outer sand, but placement of rider and the audacity of the trainer to concede unnecessary crucial weight defies logic.
3. JUGGERNAUT is an ordinary bred, may improve. POKER FACE is half brother to JIGSAW, has been well worked. STALLONE ran a fair race and is pleasing in tracks, is from an ordinary sire but a well bred dam. GENTILLESSE is full sister to MANDY and CONFLUENCE, has appealed with speedy gate displays.PRINCESS P is an ordinary bred who is coming to hand.
4. PRISTINA is the only one who has won a race, ignore last easy run, does not however appeal at top weight..GREY FLANNEL led in and just flopped, has a chance in the weak field. SNOWY PEAKS is a nice bred who looks in fine condition, has a rider switch. PRETtY ANGEL was given a suspect ride, should score now.
SNOWY PEAKS(5)/ GREY FLANNEL(3)-PLACE.
5. ELEGANT BEAUTY is working well, needs a run. PINK PANTHER is speedy and looks fit in track. SPARKLING EYES has been pulled or packed in a number of runs, cant evaluate true potential. JUDICIOUS won well , retains form. BOUNTY QUEEN comes up in class, may be tried, one is not sure with this stable also.
6. THE GIVER impressed in last run, rider repeats. ZION ran a competitive race, has a better rider now. RACHEL has been on board in last two runs, had once come close to winning at Pune. AMAZON CAT has led in well last time, has low weights.
THE GIVER(4)/AMAZON CAT(16)-PLACE.
7. AIRLIFT is sparingly raced who has been tracked fit, needs a run. SILK BABY lost at the post and will fight out again. MAKINO came up well at the end , has scope. DUBRONVIK was kept wide but ran an encouraging race after a bog flop show at Pune. DHISHOOM has a try rider at low weights, can redeem earlier failure.
SILK BABY(2)/ AIRLIFT(1)-PLACE.