1. GOOD EARTH ran fair and has hopes of running into places again with the mediocre rider. OUTRIDER is from a good sire and a decent mare but is yet to come to hand. TURF STAR has been made to run in front by the rider both times and could not sustain, needs to be more judicious and ride as he did on his fathers well backed horse TUTANKHAMUN yesterday. CHEMICAL ROMANCE has to come up with an improved performance against the last named who easily beat him in maiden run, the half brother to speedy NURAY looks much improved since then. DESERT FALCON is from a good sire but dam is average, whose bloodlines can be traced to speedy black types like SHAMAAL and FIELD MARSHAL, is still to mature. MAYBE FOREVER may show out with this try rider.
CHEMICAL ROMANCE (5(/GOOD EARTH(1)-PLACE.
2. FIND is full brother to MILLROSE , has a huge rider switch after a positive run and has been tracking nicely. KRISTINE ran a weak race last time, may improve. JAYADHARATHA has been tracking impressively, however he has raced flat footed so far. GIRL IS PEARL is a nice bred who has been given an outing, has tracked fine and should be running for money here.
GIRL WITH PEARL(12)/ JAYADHARATHA(10)-PLACE.
3. HIGH ADMIRAL has been nicely prepared for the season,has a weak lot to tackle. FIOROLOCO has a rider switch, distance suits. NEW MALLET ran a forward race, shaped as winner when beaten in last 100 yards. GRANADA has won at this level with this rider in summers, current form is poor. ONLY PRINCE finished well, has a stronger rider now. REMINGTON STEEL led in and was eased up, has a try jockey.
NEW MALLET(6)/ONLY PRINCE(9)-PLACE.
4. ROCK N ROLLA has form to place. EXPORT QUALITY has a weak rider. RED GALILEO was a big flop when backed by most in summers, has been tuned up well to be in reckon once again. SAGA has not run for long, is tracking fair. BELLERPHON was the one who was given a loosing ride by the foreigner, has capabilities to rebound.
5. ANANTARA ran a forward race in 1000 Guineas, distance is more amicable today. SPORTING PLEASURE could not show any improvement in last run after some good preparation, looks ordinary. FRESH START is the older one who is coming to shape in training. TOAPAZ lost in a close fight under this rider last time. SUMMERHILL looked jaded , last run was too bad, may have been a deliberate ploy employed by all trainers.
SUMMERHILL(12)/ SPORTING PLEASURE(5)-PLACE.
6. On handicap and comparison AZZURO looks good and will be favored to win but he faces a challenge here form the two upcoming youngsters in CHEF D OEUVRE and CAPT MORGAN.
7. IVE GOT CLOUT has the rider repeating, the horse was given a held back ride in last assay. MASTERS GLORY won confidently and faces penalty. EXEMPLAR was a late finisher, has a chance over the mile. TURF TACTICS may place.
IVE GOT CLOUT(1)-WIN
EXEMPLAR(6)/ TURF TACTICS(7)-PLACE
8. MAY WEATHER is a well bred who impressed with a strong finish in maiden outing, should score.AQUA BLESSING had led in well last time, has a rookie on top now. CALL ME MAY BE is tracking fine. LAMREI was given a purposely held back ride, can do well now. SKY BOUND is from an ordinary breeding.
MAY WEATHER(3)/ AQUA BLESSING(5)-PLACE.