1. ODDS N EVENS is bred for speed, has been given an easy run. CLASSIC N MYSTIC ran a forward race and is at an attractive handicap. GREEN RIBBON trounced the field in a good attempt and is at low weights now.
CLASSIC N MYSTIC-WIN
2. KEMROCK was an impressive winner and a good gamble for the connections, the horse can definitely repeat as he has come to hand. POWER HOUSE was a notable runner in last 3rd to POMMERY. MASTER SPEED has a good apprentice rider and will be in demand in the ring as the connections are doing very well this season.
3. SILVER GIRL may build up on last effort. BEST OF LUCK is working fast. MURBAN is down in scales, has worked well and can upset. GREEN SEALS has a lousy jockey. TALENT CRAFT is unreliable type, the tracks are suggestive.
EAT FAVORITE. MURBAN-Place
4. JEWEL STAR is impressive in works, has been forward runner. PERPETUAL GLORY is a well bred who could not be sold by the breeder and hence is racing here, may be having flaws, won at the end of the season in a bunch of ordinary runners. Not worth investing on. BACHA QUERO is a costly purchase gone bad case, may run well in opener.
5. GLORIOUS BOY has a rookie riding after the last try. FEARLESS TIGER has been prepared and then placed in last run, can win now. AIR FORSE ONE will be ridden on suffering once again, should place. MAUTHARMA was a poor runner last time, made to run again so soon?
6. OEF TOUBA was a decent 2nd to SHUBH SHUBH who defied the penalty to win handsomely again, the deduction is obvious. The rival should be SUBROOS who goes at bottom weight after some good preparation. The well bred REAL SMASHER may be out for a feel only. SPLENDID MAN does not measure up against SUBROOS based on previous encounters.
OEF TOUBA -WIN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 10:26 AM