1. DAYTONA BEAUTY has not run for long, had won the last start at these weights only, the rider may e able to pull it off. GO WITH THE FLOW is the youngster who ran a fair 3rd and goes with a rookie to runaway from the word go. YARE is an aged horse who can run a forward race.
GO WITH THE FLOW X WIN or DAYTONA BEAUTY –Both ways.
2. BELFAGOUR definitely comes into contention based on last run, has a rookie to guide. POMMERY has the burden of penalty. GLORIOUS BOY has a rider switch, but has to contend with INDIAN BRIDE who always came out better in last season. MAUTHARMA is the shady one here.
BELFAGOUR-WIN. INDIAN BRIDE-Place
3. I will again go with TAKE A CHANCE who ran well enough last week. ASHWA PALLAVI has worked very well, has the rider for the job. AMITY is showing speed in tracks.
TAKE A CHANCE-WIN
4. SHUB SHUB has a load to carry, retains forward form. GIN AND TONIC is tracking very well and the rider has a chance. BUDDY BROTHERS has impressed the connections to fly in the jockey for a chance, the horse likes to win early, watch? Take a close look at how much ASHWA PRATAP has come down, I feel he is worth betting on today at low weights and with this rider.
ASHWA PRATAP-Both ways.
5. SONIC BOOM likes to win at a longer trip, has come down in scales. BLACK PARTRIDGE is capable of fighting out here. ASHWA PRABHA is pleasing in works. REAL SCOTCH is running too soon for comfort.
6. DESTINED PRINCE comes with good Pune form and will be expected to win. LITTLE MASTER is dry coated, may run well. KAMAKHAYA has been given runs, can do well now. DAZZLING LIGHT is at bottom weights.
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 11:49 AM