1. UPROAR has a hopeless jockey. SEPIA TONE looks good based on the previous performance so far but the stable doesn’t do justice to favorites. ASTRO BOY is good on handicap, had run a good race once this season. LATEST NEWS is a place hopeful.
ASTRO BOY-SEPIA TONE-LATEST NEWS
2. ARKHOS is in fine form. COSMOPOLITAN has back problems, appears to be forward. NATIVE STRATEGY may be tried.
3. DA VINCI was ridden very hard to snatch victory. FLASHING FLAME appears better placed on scales. SIMPLY SMASHING may warm up, the distance is a bit more. STAR CRUSADER is a stayer at low weights.
FLASHING FLAME-STAR CRUSADER
4. TOTALITARIAN is tracking well with ROCKEFELLAR as partner. ROYAL FLASH failed as a favorite as he was not on against owner’s ‘doosra’. PERPETUITY lacks fitness.
5. RUBEN STAR was a good 2nd to the too good OASIS STAR at Hyderabad. THE HURRICANE is showing out in works, he is going over his pet distance. REJUVENITE was an impressive winner who has the handicap advantage. SAMARKAND is a game horse.
REJUVENITE-THE HURRICANE-RUBEN STAR
6. DANCING GLORY was an impressive winner. BELLA is well bred, the jockey’s choice is intriguing. ES SIDER is full brother to the useful NITROUS. APOLLOTINA may like the trip. APTIANA is bred to stay.
7. GOLDEN ORRA ias a demote who goes over a likeable distance& has an experienced jockey. CINDRELLA MAN may run on board. FIREY FUTURE has come down a lot, he is bound to be tried. BREZHNEV is a place hopeful.
FIREY FUTURE-GOLDEN ORRA-BREZHNEV
DOUBLE==FLASHING FLAME & ARKHOS
GOOD EAT---PERPETUITY & CINDRELLA MAN
Posted by Sarat Sharma at 12:29 PM