1. GOLDEN FRIEND has not fared anywhere so far,had run some forward races earlier under non try rider, the recent tracks are suggestive, the half brother to CASINO JACK may show out. IRISH PRINCE has been given an easy run, last two runs in winters were on board.DONT WORRY MONDAY was nicely prepared and given a half hearted run, can shine with the good rider. DRACARYS is the one who is coming down in scales with each run, has an allowance rider.
2. FABULOUS is a fine bred half brother to ABS FABS, had finished on suggestively and ghas progressed to impress in tracks. PAPADOKIA struggled in last run, should be a candidate for places. CAROLINA is from a speedy mare, had finished well against a good type ARVAK. ESCALA was done in at the gates in last run, the half brother to DIAMONITE has a weaker rider now. TANGALOOMA is showing speedy tracks, the half sister to STAR looks much improved from the winter run. WATCHMYSCRIPT from an ordinary sire can improve with the better rider today.
3. FLYING BULLET has the rider repeating after a finishing on effort, has top weight though. SPLENDID BRAVE who placed first time in career has the weak rider again. SHINNING BAY is down a lot in scales, had won a sprint at long odds last summers. A CROWN will have many takers today as a top jockey is placed after a fast finish in last run, is from a gambling stable and has a useless sire, may get beat. CAMPFIRE is tracking fine.
A CROWN (7)/ CAMP FIRE (8)-PLACE.
4. SWISS EAGLE at fine odds was ridden with confidence for a win, surprisingly the much improved rider has been replaced. ICE GLACIER finished on late in Fillies Championship, has a chance based on that run and her age. SUMMERHILL was not even mentioned in Colts version, runs with hope now. AGUANTE can get the distance.
5. ALBERTINO has the weak rider repeating for a place effort. WINGS OF FORTUNE placed on board in higher class , has been favored by the official handicapper, can do damage here if tried. HILLSBORO is in earning form. KNIGHTHOOD was trashed long way from the finish in last run, rookie repeats. DOWNTON ABBEY was the one creeping up along rails who caught my eye in a late finish in lower class, has age on side at low weights.
WINGS OF FORTUNE(5)/ KNIGHTHOOD(8)-PLACE.
6. ACCLAIMED is a top horse who can win again, has fine form. SHIVALIK STAR continues to be zestful despite the age.SMILESTONE took a fraction of second extra to warm up, has missed a good chance last time. Weak riders mostly don’t repeat on the same horse, INVINCIBLE PRINCE has provided some thrilling moments to the rider last time by carrying him home. PENTAGRAM had run well against ACCLAIMED and has a slightly better weight today, ignore last run. SUPER FORCE ran a fighting race, looks improved. DUBAI ONE is the youngster with good speed, meets far superior types today. LIGHT OF MAGIC has been nicely prepared, likes the rainy turf conditions, may surprise.
ACCLAIMED(1)/ SMILE STONE(3)-PLACE.
7. CALIKO KING has tracked impressively and has been given a run by a non try jockey from the capital last time, watch? RAW GOLD has good bloodlines but has landed with a very average trainer, the half brother to STARLET appears to have come to hand.HURRAH is a costly one who was hustled too early in career and ended up being a blood vessel case, may run well in this type of season. DANCING PRINCESS belongs to a well acknowledged bad trainer, has often failed.
RAW GOLD(5)/ DANCING PRINCESS(8)-PLACE.
8. MONTANA SKY is an outsider from a anti punter trainer who has tracked the horse very well and put up the top rider, back him at your own risk, sire is ordinary and dam has only breeding value. NATANZA was done in by a crooked rider who gave an aweful ride last time, I had predicted it, can redeem with the better jockey today. LOVE IS IN THE AIR is from a very ordinary mare, has been worked constantly. ROMANTIC HELEN looks a tryer, has fine tracks. SAGA ran a fighting 2nd against the speedy DIVA, lacks preparation.
MONTANA SKY(2)/ SAGA(12)-PLACE
9. ARECA WONDER has a rider switch , last run was fair, may do well now. INTEGRATED was crying for more distance in last run, he is not a sprinter. The horse had given up much before the final post in last run, was he pulled, don’t think so, how can there be a drastic change to warrant support and that also for most unreliable connections. SIR MAJESTIC had gone negative in betting last time, was ridden in check and yet finished on close home. ARTIC ATTRACTION is a failed favorite who races against youngsters now.
DAYS BEST===ICE GLACIER