1. SHADES OF SCARLET and PENALTY KICK are both of same level with reasonable form, which one will be tried is a difficult problem, the former impressed in tracks. TIME MATTERS who was a close 2nd is working nicely. PROST has a worthwhile rider repeating, has not won for long, has handicap in favour. ARC ANGEL was kept handy in last run, rider repeats.
PROST-SHADES OF SCARLET-TIME MATTERS.
2. LAGOONA has been backwards so far, had won a maiden’s race last year, latest track is encouraging. PRINCE OF SYRIA has not raced for a long time, has run well in both outings last year but looks out of form now. ARCHER had finished well in REAL POTENTIAL’S race but when backed by public for place ran way behind, may do well again. MAGNETIC POWER is coming to form, has worked impressively.
3. SPINNING CHAKRAM was beaten as a surprise by a younger horse, today he has a much better rider and has a field of older horses to beat. DEMANDING FORMAT was finishing nicely last time and can get the added distance. YAMAS can stay, has weak form.
SPINNING CHAKRAM-DEMANDING FORMAT.
4. GRAND SUCCESS has raced with better ones, has tracked fine but jockey is weak. SUNNY SEVEN may run well, was kept easy in only run. SEA RUNNER impressed in the last win and will look to repeat. SECOND LADY is one paced and has limitations, tracks are impressive and horse is down in scales .CATERINA has come down from class 3, can win any day now.
CATERINA-SEA RUNNER-SECOND LADY.
5. The younger horses have lower weights and are on the up and should be contesting this one. TERI ADAH was a runaway winner who should be favorite now, has maintained form in works. RISING ROMEO has always played up in gates, he is the one in top fettle in morning works. PAMUSHANA is nicely bred but gets a weak rider who surprisingly is picking up good rides, our Delhi trainers think he is no good. PRECEPT is the oldie who has good early speed and is in form.
TERI ADAH-RISING ROMEO-PRECEPT.
6. The one who has weight advantage today is TOUCH OF ROMANCE, she had finished on nicely last time and is working fine. The horse who impressed much in last run was YOUNG GALLANT who carried the raw rookie all the way with ease. The one who has got out of the bad habit at gates is AYMAN , he is bound to run better today, has won at this level with this rider before. And off course my horse to beat all as an upset is GAYLE STORM who has not raced for long but has the looks of a winner at good odds.
GAYLE STORM-TOUCH OF ROMANCE-AYMAN.
7. FINK would be the obvious choice of most as the unbeaten horse is in tremendous form. The one who is nicely placed to trouble the favorite is RISING RANI as she goes at better weight advantage than in winters when she ran 2 nd to the first named.PRECIOUS REPLICA who had placed 3rd in that race has improved much this summer. Now have a look at MURCILAGO and I am tempted to tip him for the days event as he is sitting at low weights vis a vis the first named who had beaten him in a maiden’s race, and the rider gives added edge.The breeding is also suggestive of a miler and that makes it all the more in favor of the lower weights.
8. RULE FOREVER is a failed favorite who works well but runs ordinary, has a weak rider. ICE SKATER has a rider who can do well, horse needs hard riding. ROBINHOOD PANDEY is quite consistent and gets a allowance rider who has potential. ACE PRINCESS is a front runner with low weights and a try jockey.
ACE PRINCESS-ICE SKATER-RULE FOREVER.
9. ESOTERICAL is the horse who refuses to come to form despite all tactics of the trainer, has weights against performance. TIME TO TIME was a suggestive runner who is tracking well. NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE was given a very indifferent ride, has scope to run well. STYLE OF SIGNATURE who was a good 2nd has a useful handicap and distance suits.
STYLE OF SIGNATURE-TIME TO TIME-NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE.
DAYS BEST=====SPINNING CHAKRAM